We are a group interested in the beautification of our town Winchester, as well as in gardening, floral arranging, improving the home.. We offer educational meetings and the opportunity to become an active participant in a delightful group of women working together.
Contact us if you would like to receive more information. To join our club, a membership may be found by clicking the membership tab.
Hello WH&GC Members,
This year our club has welcomed many new members, enjoyed exciting presentations and hands on workshops, beautified our community and shared lots of laughs. We are so fortunate to have an active club filled with gifted women willing to share their passion.
As Presidents, we would like to reach out to all of you and invite you to volunteer for the 2018-2019 season. Please consider becoming a committee chair or active committee member. Many of these opportunities can be shared with a friend and some are just one time commitments.
Here’s where we could use some help…
- Program Assistant would help the Program Chair to plan and assist as needed at monthly meetings (1 person needed).
- Ways & Means Chair would organize member volunteers who are willing to create centerpieces and manage the opportunity drawings for one of our monthly meetings.
- Workshop – We are looking for Three Workshop hosts to organize and host only one workshop of their choice.
- Spring Luncheon Chair would pick a theme and plan the annual May luncheon with her committee (1 person needed or share with a friend).
- Holiday Luncheon Chair would pick a theme and plan the annual December luncheon with her committee (1 person needed or share with a friend).
- Garden Therapy Chairperson is looking for committee members to assist with planned activities.
- Fountain Chair would provide members the opportunity to volunteer, by passing a clipboard at the monthly meeting or putting a notice in the newsletter, to clean the fountain on the Common during the summer months.
Thank you for your consideration,
Dot & Cathy
WATCH FOR THE NEXT EVENT!!!!
Club Theme: Bloom where you are planted!
Established 1934 – Federated 1935
150 Total Members – 11 Honorary
Club Flower: Iris